Try these DIY mason jar recipes for a tasty and healthy breakfast. You’ll find that these are going to save you time in the kitchen each morning while satisfying your taste buds!
Raspberry White Chocolate Yogurt Mason Jar Recipe
Here is a list of ingredients needed for this amazing recipe:
White Chocolate Shavings
Raspberry Greek Yogurt
Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Depending on how many servings you’re going to make, you will of course need to add to your ingredients list.
1. Layer Granola, Yogurt & Raspberries in a mason jar and top with white chocolate shavings.
Pretty simple, right? Here is another recipe that takes just a bit longer, but you will love it.
Berry French Toast Mason Jar Recipe
Here is a list of the ingredients you will need:
1/3 Loaf of Bread
1 Big handful of fresh berries of your choice
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 Cup Milk
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1. Cut loaf of bread into cubes & put inside the jars.
2. Combine milk, eggs, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon, berries, syrup, and butter in mixing bowl.
3. Pour evenly into jars.
4. Cover jars and store in fridge upside down for a minimum of 2 hours.
5. Heat oven to 375 and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
6. Let cool and top with maple syrup.
For more recipes, head on over to MasonJarBreakfast.com today. To save on your purchases of the above ingredients, check out these available printable grocery coupons: